Ok so WOW! I’ve been nominated for this honor! Soo thrilled, Thank-You Adventures of a Fiscally Fit Chica for the nom!
This is the 2nd Time I’ve been nominated for this honor and I am equally thrilled this go round as I was last time!
So now there’s some questions here I need to answer…let me see…oh yes here they are:
1. Why did you start blogging?
Honestly I started my NCReaderGirl blog because I wanted to share with the world my love of books, my journey to transition into Publishing and the enhance my writing!
2. What’s your favorite dessert and why?
Oy I have several here that I haven’t had in EONS! The first being a Brownie Sundae, yummy chocolateness and ice cream, Fudge on Top w/Whip Cream, ok I’m seriously drooling! The second being Marble Cake and the last being Cheesecake.
3. If you were stranded on a desert island what is the one thing you couldn’t live without?
This is going to sound seriously corny but my hubby, he’s my rock!
4. Do you ever dream of writing a book, or is a blog enough?
For now a blog is plenty, managing two of them with the books I read and review is more than enough.
5. What is your dream career?
Author Agent, Scout or PR Rep
6. Are you working in a field that you went to school for, or something completely different?
Oh no, I went to school for Management/Economics and have an MBA in Marketing – I’m a Professional Administrator
7. Which do you prefer – cats or dogs, or both?
Both, I have two dogs and three cats, and honestly am always looking for the next member of the family but if I did bring someone else home my hubby would disown me.
8. What’s been the best thing to come out of blogging for you?
Meeting many new authors, PR Reps, other bloggers and the chance to just share my love of reading and justify the inordinate amount of time I spend reading.
9. What’s your favorite movie?
Hmmm don’t really have 1 favorite per se, but I always go back to Dirty Dancing, The Holiday, Anne of Green Gables Trilogy and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
10. What’s your favorite book?
LOL! Far too many to list here, for right now I would have to say the Northwest Passages series by John A. Heldt, time travel and family tied into one series, I am adoring them.
Ok so now the noms:
And now the questions for each to answer, hmmm this could be interesting:
1. Why and When did you Start Blogging?
2. What is Your Ideal Vacation Look Like?
3. Are you more of a reader, writer, or movie watcher?
4. Your top three movies of all time
5. Your top three books of all time
6. Are you a beach goer or mountain climber?
8. What or who inspires you the most?
9. Books or eReader? Pick one, and why?
10. List one Random Fact About Yourself!
Thanks Again Fiscally Fit Chica!